Ranking
i find that tyrant are more useless then reaver/deceiver. i mean, their knockback are cool and helpful, but everytime i played without tyrant in my team we most likely win. maybe i'm not lucky to get ''good player with tyrant''. i got the deceiver and i got the mind control ability, so funny lol
riku
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Yeah I'm definitely up for some games later, if anyone want to join me for some teamgames add ezeth on steam, should be under the name "black adder" I donno how good the ping will be, since I play on EU. Some games I can connect to america with like 100 ping and other games its like 250 ping so..

ya i have you on steam already i just change my name more frequently than you

i will highlight you for some games after i finish the tut l8r
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
I downloaded it and have constant 300 ping and 20 fps. Putting that aside though (I dont know how), I'm really enjoying it. I'm having a hard time hitting people (I wonder why) so I just normally pick alchemist and tyrant because its rather easy to hit people.

I'm going to try and play when people are NOT using up all the wifi.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Holy shit this game is awesome. Phail and I have been kicking the shit out of people on the AU servers, wasn't expecting to have this much fun.
collect snots from the nose
Just wait till you get your hands on new abilities. Or just sentinel, because sentinel is the shit no matter what abilities you use.

Yes I like sentinel, problem?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Nosgoth is a very good game and they did an amazing job balancing the game. Also I have a bit of news for you Nosgoth fans. On February 3rd Psyonix will release the new vampire class the summoner.
THE MEME I BESTOW TO YOU LEAVE ~ TRITON
The game suddenly crashes after a minute from launching it. This never happened before, anyone else had this issue?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

well, it doesnt for me...the only issue i had with nosgoth is when they did the last patch, right after i couldnt connect, they were saying that my build isnt correct or something like that when syncing
riku
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
The game suddenly crashes after a minute from launching it. This never happened before, anyone else had this issue?

yes I got it a few times, I also get this in some other games as well, for me the issue is that too many objects, players or UI elements are loading at the same time, like the moment you enter a new menu or when you just get in a new game.
Could help to turn down the graphics.
Originally Posted by EJM View Post

If you are playing Nosgoth with steam I recommend verifying the game's integrity by right clicking the game, then click properties, then go to the local files tab, and finally click verify integrity of game cache. If this doesn't fix uninstall and reinstall the game completely.
THE MEME I BESTOW TO YOU LEAVE ~ TRITON