Ranking
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'd be there after my exams for sure xD (21st...)

It'd be nice seeing you during the holidays so in worst case scenario I'd miss the reunion and just find you on various occasions during the upcoming week(s).
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
I'd be there after my exams for sure xD (21st...)

It'd be nice seeing you during the holidays so in worst case scenario I'd miss the reunion and just find you on various occasions during the upcoming week(s).

I won't be in the upcoming weeks, up until that reunion ( that's why I set it after the 20th )

But I'm hoping you can make it though!

Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Lol, reunion, that would be a good scenario.

Don't be so pessimistic bro! Everybody has to make it or else
Me too man!

I'm hoping that we can settle a date where most of you guys can make it, if not all. We will make the final date decision a week prior to the 20th, this is just a heads up xD
Actually, I was talking about this:

It's new game I'm working on and it's totally hilarious.

Any kind of scenario can be made.

Premise is:
on the map of the town that is divided by grid, players have to move toward location(s) designated by scenario and do things set by scenario. After pre-set number of turns apocalyptic event start on random place in town and then, again randomly, event escalates making all kind of problems to players.
Some of apocalyptic events are:
Kaiju attack on town (Godzilla, Gamera, Rodhan.... all kind of movie big monsters)
Zombie outbreak
Viral Zombie outbreak (faster zombies)
Alien invasion (Independence Day or War of the worlds kind...)
Asteroid impact (one really big, or meteor shower...)
Terrorist attack (everything from random bombing, to raids, biological attack or nuclear...)
Earthquake
Twister (moving)
Tsunami (only for coastal towns)
Volcano
Nazi blitzkrieg (Nazi invade town and start to capture it block by block...), also Red Dawn (same thing but with Russians XD, I know, lame, but game is crazy mix...)
Gang war
Aliens (those that nest in ppl, you know, from the movie ''Alien'')
etc, etc

After every few turn players have to pass luck or jinx test. If you are lucky you get some random lucky card, if you are jinxed you get some random unlucky card.

Anything is possible.

I'll just describe one scenario that I test-played recently.
It was ''Day that we died'' scenario where 3 players where on random locations in town doing regular daily chores when 3 random apocalyptic events start one after another.

My chore was to get to the mall and shop there for 3 turns, my sis had to get to hospital to work her shift there for 5 turns and my friend had to get to car shop to work there for 3 turns. That was our chores, randomly set.

After 12 turns started the first event: Earthquake, and it lasted for 8 turns. Luckily for us, parts of town where we were at that time didn't crumble, so we survived that, but town now was in ruins in some parts and one bridge was broken (the one closes to my sis, before she managed to cross it on her way back from hospital).

Second event was Kaiju attack. Gamera (Google what it is) spawned very close to my friend and started devastating the town. Moving in random direction after each turn, it went away from him, luckily.
We decided to move toward the west part of the town and meet there. We all moved away from direction in which Gamera were moving. Gamera fired twice a fire breath and destroyed army units that were spawning close to its location, together with some more town buildings. But we were pretty much far from it, except my friend who had to evade the carnage.
Rubble was obstructing us since when you move across it you lose 1 turn.

Then Asteroid fall was set, big one. It would hit the random town location in 10 turns and devastation was 8 blocks in diameter from the center of impact. I was in vicinity, and my sis was trapped in rubble almost in the center of impact. I tried to get the car to move faster and save her. At the same time Gamera started moving toward same location where we were. I got the lucky card: Riddick. For 10 turns Riddick will go with me (and with anyone in my party) and we can move faster (2 blocks per turn no matter the rubble). That's the card with image of Riddick and it says underneath: There's gonna be one speed... mine. If you can't keep up, don't step up. You'll just die. XD - Move 2 blocks per turn no matter the obstructions.

So, with the Riddick's help I've managed to get to my sis, put her in my party so we together were moving 2 blocks per turn, and we managed to run from the Asteroid impact and Gamera.
My friend crossed the bridge and left town. We proceed to the town exit with Riddick and save ourselves.
Game over!

The game is crazy.
That was quite an interesting idea but why is there no reward for winning? That's like half the fun.

And was it only playable for 3 players basically? :u
Reward is if you survive. lol. It's harder then that Snake's game Dark Souls.

And it can be played by 2 or 10+ ppl, but it is confusing and total mayhem above 5+

More ppl = someone's gonna die for sure.

Maybe I could put it on forum here?
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Reward is if you survive. lol. It's harder then that Snake's game Dark Souls.

And it can be played by 2 or 10+ ppl, but it is confusing and total mayhem above 5+

More ppl = someone's gonna die for sure.

Maybe I could put it on forum here?

Man I wish I had friends to play that with, I don't think anybody I know would be interested ( plus it's too freezing outside now anyway ).

And yeah I bet it is harder since it requires actual physical fitness ( from what I understood so far) xD

Originally Posted by Shockey911 View Post
I'll be there! sounds like fun

(even though i'm not a oldfaeg)

Any fl0w is welcome, oldfaeg or no