Ranking

yeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Cut and paste as you see fit. :v

Originally Posted by heat View Post
god damn this last drawing is pretty neat, you're really good my friend

Eyyyyyyy much thank! I was also egged on to digitize it so here you go.

toot

you bet it can toot out of those horns
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Where do you get all this creativity from? I really can’t get ideas for my drawings which is annoying me
Find me ingame and duel me
Where do you get all this creativity from? I really can’t get ideas for my drawings which is annoying me

it's called copious amounts of LSD
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Not merely copious, you need to basically become an LSD golem and eat your own legs to trip enough balls for creativity to occur!

My brain.

:v

More seriously, i'm not even sure, things mostly just pop up, voluntarily or not. I'm gonna try boiling it down a bit more than that: I think the kind of creativity (if you can call "animals with dumb faces" creativity) i'm employing is to be able to visualize words and combinations thereof (i.e. "steampunk dragon" above, which could have been done in MANY different ways). Probably mostly just a lot of practice, but frequent daydreaming certainly doesn't hurt. :V

That besides, there's definitely also some detailing on the fly going on, i don't have every line planned meticulously. Like so many other things, it's something you get better at with practice, both ideas, execution and detailing. Give the following a think: Is there something you want to see drawn? Because that's the kind of ideas that keep me motivated. It's not "what SHOULD i draw", but "what do i WANT to draw" (or rather, what you should draw is what you want to draw). You'll figure out how to do so as you go.

I'm going off on a tangent here, so i'll just finish by dredging up some doodlings i made SOME YEARS(tm) ago.

THESE ARE OLD

First one's from 2008, last one's from 2010. :V
Thanks alot for the help dude, I'll probably try to get that stuck in my head those drawings are beautiful
Find me ingame and duel me
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
Not merely copious, you need to basically become an LSD golem and eat your own legs to trip enough balls for creativity to occur!

My brain.

:v

More seriously, i'm not even sure, things mostly just pop up, voluntarily or not. I'm gonna try boiling it down a bit more than that: I think the kind of creativity (if you can call "animals with dumb faces" creativity) i'm employing is to be able to visualize words and combinations thereof (i.e. "steampunk dragon" above, which could have been done in MANY different ways). Probably mostly just a lot of practice, but frequent daydreaming certainly doesn't hurt. :V

That besides, there's definitely also some detailing on the fly going on, i don't have every line planned meticulously. Like so many other things, it's something you get better at with practice, both ideas, execution and detailing. Give the following a think: Is there something you want to see drawn? Because that's the kind of ideas that keep me motivated. It's not "what SHOULD i draw", but "what do i WANT to draw" (or rather, what you should draw is what you want to draw). You'll figure out how to do so as you go.

I'm going off on a tangent here, so i'll just finish by dredging up some doodlings i made SOME YEARS(tm) ago.

THESE ARE OLD

First one's from 2008, last one's from 2010. :V

what in the actual fuck
what drugs are you taking and how do i get some
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
what in the actual fuck
what drugs are you taking and how do i get some

cartoons

Thanks alot for the help dude, I'll probably try to get that stuck in my head those drawings are beautiful

Yer welcome, i just hope i didn't ramble too much. :v

also a couple of small doodles i guess

bleb

hi shook

its me veoo

hello
hi

please dont make this a useless post mods kthanks

bye
hi hello

greetings

Originally Posted by EvilTorified View Post
I was Shook. To see this thread. Btw one question for ya.
What Drugs do u like?

i fuckin love ANTIHISTAMINESSSSSSSSS

they make my face not leak snot all day

also a few more doodlings

worp worp