Ranking
Original Post
pc cooling help
i have two 80mm fans
and one 120m fan

my idle is 45*C+

what can i do

i dont have mutch $$ so dont say like "get a state of the art water cooling kit"

i am thingking about buying a new cpu cooler does it help mutch

http://www.techbuy.com.au/p/88047/CO...U21FBK-B1R.asp
the 1 i am thingking of buying

thx
Last edited by Suspect; Mar 6, 2010 at 06:21 PM.
Well, the only things you can do without buying stuff are.
1. Clear all dust from inside your computer, also make sure all fans are working properly while on it.
2. Make sure nothing blocks the air holes and there is free space around the computer so the hot air can flow out.
And well, if that cooler is better than your current one then it should help unless the exits for air are blocked.
Clan Blood Leader
i clean it 1s a week and i have 1 fan at the back to suck the hot air out and there r enoth space arount the pc

and its a stock cpu cooler
I see that other users around the web were worried about the temps of this cpu...You could try to change the thermal paste or change the cooler.
Proud member of [Pandora]
You can buy it from the pc shops. It comes in a small seringe. You place it on the area where the cooler touches the CPU. You`d better find a tutorial on google or whatever, it will explain it better.
Proud member of [Pandora]
i will google it

i saw (in pc store) some metal thing and some stuff in a tube and it said ultra quite cpu cooler and its fan less
looks like this
Last edited by Suspect; Mar 6, 2010 at 11:06 PM.
That's a heat sink, it takes the heat from the CPU, usually they are used with fans.
Clan Blood Leader