ES Recruitment Drive
I miss hanging out with my old friend Goughy. It's not that he's inactive, but the times we had together as friends, I miss those.. We're just two busy people, unable to talk all that much.

I also miss my old friends like BobHardon, Cvyia, and Batbuscus.. All of them, I never see them anymore. We've all went our separate ways. These were the first three, people I had ever met in Toribash, which actually made me stay and play. Got me to where I am now as a person, thanks to them, because they brought me into this community of nerds.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
I miss hanging out with my old friend Goughy. It's not that he's inactive, but the times we had together as friends, I miss those.. We're just two busy people, unable to talk all that much.

I also miss my old friends like BobHardon, Cvyia, and Batbuscus.. All of them, I never see them anymore. We've all went our separate ways. These were the first three, people I had ever met in Toribash, which actually made me stay and play. Got me to where I am now as a person, thanks to them, because they brought me into this community of nerds.

Thats pretty sad. I miss hanging out with the old people too. But either they're inactive or because it's been so long, they don't remember me ;-;

Idk if poop is inactive but he's one of the people who pulled me out of twinsword.
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
MagmaClash Spastic023 ghostz11 Brie
Well. I decided to pitch in a non tb person in here too.

Growing up with a majority of my consoles/handhelds being a product of nintendo, I would say that Mr. Satoru Iwata will be missed. Thanks for the fun times.
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
MagmaClash Spastic023 ghostz11 Brie
lican0lucas - best stitch texture set

lukasrocha - rip

lukas2303/Toriboth - well, he is my cousin, but he stopped playing TB :c

felipa/felipao - taught me a LOT of bushido stuff

some guy called Fred - I can't remember his username, it was Fred something, and I probably never will, but he joined my private room once, where I was playing with my cousin and taught us a judo move he called "fred remover". I was a blue belt, back at 2011, in my first acc.
He had an "awesome face" head tex and marine force. :v

Tylooner - he was ok, but he vanished.

MZebra - decappin' refs

[Neon] - rip

and many more, ofc
rip
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
I was about to write about mister Iwata.

He will be missed, made my childhood.

But new generations come, i hope nintendo will find someone even better and make the younger kids even more better products.

He will be missed. Rest In Peace
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn