Toribash
Original Post
How do you not want to go out (die)?
There's many ways, and terrible ways to die.

What's a way you don't want to go out?

I don't want to suffocate. Mainly by having my mouth blocked because of duct tape or something and having a stuffy nose. Its been a fear of mine since I have bad congestion.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
MY fear is to die suffocating aswell, probably in the sea or someone suffocating me. Its a terrible death.
But if im ever to die its from getting shot because its gonna be quick.

Also

id hate dying from my mind illness
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I don't want to suffocate. Mainly by having my mouth blocked because of duct tape or something and having a stuffy nose. Its been a fear of mine since I have bad congestion.

pusC

I would be very dissapointed if I were unconscious and missed out on the experience.
I don't want to die by any form of torture possible, simple as that. Swift death for me please!
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I hate almost every way to die. I really do wish when my time comes, i want to die on something that doesn't make me feel pain. I really don't want to feel the extreme pain before i'm out(dead). I think almost 90%(not quite sure) of peoples doesn't think of the pain that comes when you die in car crashes, get killed by train, fall from serious high altitude, etc...
Last edited by Aesh; Jul 9, 2015 at 10:04 PM.
Originally Posted by Aesh View Post
I hate almost every way to die. I really do wish when my time comes, i want to die into heart attack. I really don't want to feel the extreme pain before i'm out(dead). I think almost 90%(not quite sure) of peoples doesn't think of the pain that comes when you die in car crashes, get killed by train, fall from serious high altitude, etc...

My mum had a heart attack, it's a very scary thing to go through, having to wait 10 minutes for the hospital to arrive at the house must've been terrifying to her, I was scared and I wasn't even in the position of having the heart attack.
Originally Posted by Aesh View Post
I hate almost every way to die. I really do wish when my time comes, i want to die on something that doesn't make me feel pain. I really don't want to feel the extreme pain before i'm out(dead). I think almost 90%(not quite sure) of peoples doesn't think of the pain that comes when you die in car crashes, get killed by train, fall from serious high altitude, etc...

Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
My mum had a heart attack, it's a very scary thing to go through, having to wait 10 minutes for the hospital to arrive at the house must've been terrifying to her, I was scared and I wasn't even in the position of having the heart attack.

Or not sure about dying into heart attack.. On something that doesn't make me feel pain.
Originally Posted by Rhaemond View Post
I don't want to die by any form of torture possible, simple as that. Swift death for me please!

o yeah that too
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn