Ranking
Original Post
With the belts, I think hampa will add something like if you're higher belt, the achievement code for lower belts will be executed.
The steam api, not hard, but not that simple.
Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
With the belts, I think hampa will add something like if you're higher belt, the achievement code for lower belts will be executed.
The steam api, not hard, but not that simple.

Yes, first time you login you get all the achievements to match your belt.
This is AWESOMENESSNESS! use that word for Toribash Steam! Cant wait for the finish. its going to be epic! PS are there going to be cards Hampa?
~The Age Of Gaming~
I have a question... How will viewing replays work with steam? Is it going to be the same process?
The current type of 'non-Steam' Toribash will still stay, right?
If so, will the Steam servers be separate, or can 'non-Steam' play against Steam?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
The non-Steam system will be the same.
Both (Steam/non-steam) will be connected to the same servers, so yeah, they will be able to play between them.
Okay, I think I understand now. Thanks.
So the new players that come through Steam will have to make new Toribash accounts,
and the current players that decide to play Toribash through Steam just have to login with
their current accounts.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.