ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash 4.8 (OSX, Win)
https://cache.toribash.com/Toribash-4.8-Setup.exe - Windows
https://cache.toribash.com/Toribash-4.8.dmg - OSX

Most updates have been going for the steam release that is pending.

Here is the 4.8 non-steam version.

Client:
- set replay file to open with last client used

Server:
- proper multiclient kicks

Client:
- Full 3d object support
- better disconnected messages (no more "Not Connected")
- show TC on startup and in single player
- new ingame torishop
- shadow on obj, hair in multiplayer
- belt restriction checkbox in multiplayer browser (it doesn't show servers you can't join by default)
- crash when loading replay and replay speed is negative
- market squad prefix $ (needs a server restart still)
- legend prefix ~

Assets:
- removed all customs except for tori, uke, toriko, ukeko (to get a small installer)
- changed toribash header texture
- changed default floor texture
Wait, can the legend prefix not be ~ please? That's the current prefix for staff members with global op. First the yellow name was making them look like trial GMs and now they're going to be looking like full-fledged staff members. Couldn't we get something not staff-related for them?
\o/
If ~ is taken for staff members, and % is taken for trials, @ is for server op, then why not use one of these: & * #, or would that cause problems?
Since version 4.5 or 4.6, my toribash crashes when my tori shows up in a match or in singleplayer. I even thought the problem could be my pc, but then I downloaded the 4.4 version (in which my tori doesn't crash), and when I started a match with someone, my opponent crashed, and a few people in the room (if not everyone) too, leading me to think that the problem is actually my tori.

Any idea of what that could be?
taking art requests for USD
I used to have the same problem. It might be your sounds. It was my hitsounds last time.
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
Can someone be so kind and upload this to Mega?. Since is the only host that i can download ._. . Otherwise the download stucks at 99% and then doesn't continues :c
Hey, just noticed that when you're browsing through the in-game torishop, on the relaxes, the Platinum relax shows a picture of the Platinum force. Fix this please.It's kinda hard to notice, but it's there.

Spoiler

Master, It's showing platinum relax. IT's just that the display force is similar to platimun. Nothing else.
Nub.
It shows the picture of the relax, not it as a force. For example, look at the rest of them and compare.

In the tc count in the corner of your screen, it says how much tc you used to have, it keeps confusing me.