Originally Posted by Bone View Post

"Quote & Win!"

The first 3 Clan Members who will Quote this post
will get 2.500 Tc as a prize.

!!! Expires in 10 hours !!!

New Members after this post not allowed
03:25pm-01:25am (GMT +2)

I need tcs
Hi Guys and sorry that i forgot about this Quote event xD my Tablet is broke and i just ordered a New one -_- a new and better one now haha Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (T815N) LTE 9.7.
The old Samsung Tab A LTE 9.7 i had was flying from 2nd floor down... cuz my boy throw it... -_- in next 3-4 days should arive the new one... solong ill be not online in skype and "forum" (not often)

And cuz i couldnt Check the time and cuz there was a few player that quoted the post... than ill send the win prize to all clan members that quoted it.
Sorry about
Last edited by Assassin; Oct 17, 2016 at 08:32 PM.
The average human body contains enough human bones to make up an entire human skeleton... loll wut? xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
you can simply look at when they were posted, but yayyy guys you're getting your tc :3

and so sad ;-; i'll miss talking to you <3 #nohomo
I can check now and then the thread on my gf Tablet or on my phone. But i dont like on phone cuz everythings to small xD
Well Thronior ill be only like 3-4 days "offline"
The average human body contains enough human bones to make up an entire human skeleton... loll wut? xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So i just got my new Tablet now i can stalk you all again xD haha
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]