Toribash
Original Post
May and June Transparency Reports
May ToriAgent Transparency Report

Hello and welcome to the third ToriAgent transparency report. These transparency reports aim to let you, the player-base know about the work we do as moderators in the background.

Sensitive information regarding individual case files will remain confidential and under no circumstance will be subject to disclosure. Instead, we're going to focus on the statistics of the previous month.

Report Counts

Last month there was a total of 124 reports handled from in-game and forum combined. With a total of 94 reports handled from the game, and 30 reports handled from the forums.

Handled Reports

Out of the 94 in-game reports, 58 reports were closed for various reasons, while 36 reports were handled.And for the 30 forum reports, 12 reports were closed for various reasons, while 18 reports were handled.

Report Types

Out of the 94 in-game reports: 66 were toxicity related, 9 were spamming related, and 19 were for other reasons.
As for the 30 forum reports, 22 of them entailed spam-related reasons while the other 8 varied.

ANDDDDD..

June ToriAgent Transparency Report

Report Counts

Last month there was a total of 146 reports handled from in-game and forum combined. With a total of 132 reports handled from the game, and 14 reports handled from the forums.

Handled Reports

Out of the 132 in-game reports, 87 reports were closed for various reasons, while 45 reports were handled. And for the 14 forum reports, 8 reports were closed for various reasons, while 6 reports were handled.

Report Types

Out of the 132 in-game reports: 81 were toxicity related, 15 were spamming related, and 36 were for other reasons.
As for the 14 forum reports, 11 of them entailed spam-related reasons while the other 3 varied.

Apologies for the delay, I know you were all very anxiously waiting for these to drop. You’re welcome
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
We're glad it did. Should you require further clarification on any area, we would be obliged to assist you to the best of our abilities.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot