Ranking
Original Post
Practicing Logo style
Just getting use to illustrator and this is what I made.
Attached Images
Messing around.PNG (22.0 KB, 27 views)
Last edited by Jinx; Feb 26, 2018 at 10:22 PM.
Graphic Artist - Request Art
the trend of modern logo design is focused on simplicity, memorability and versatility on different platforms.
You also have to know exactly who is the target audience and the values the company or organization want to transpire to it.
I suggest you to make some researches and read blogs and articles of what are the trends and innovations in Logo Design. :d
I could give you a lecture of color theory and research, and present & future trends predictions but I don't think you can afford it.

few things: keep it simple, do not use too many isolated shapes but play on negative space instead, you have a really complex icon there, don't make it even more complex by adding such font, avoid weird angles tilt.
Look also at the logos of famous brands that have been remade in the last 2 years and find out why they did the changes they did.

what was the logo for?
Its for nothing, I was just practicing the style. and getting use to illustrator.

I wouldnt use that for anything, maybe the wolf for some other project.

But i know modern design is more simple etc.
I have the book on modern designs fr letters and shapes aswell which is hand but thanks for the advice <3
Graphic Artist - Request Art