ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Dikarika tournament *re-try*
I am starting a new thread. Anybody who signed up before is also signed up here. Some people have since gotten keys and will be removed from the list. New players may be added, but the tournament time is still unknown.

There will be more tournaments to follow....

Entrants:
Kyselina
Aff3
lotto
Ari (Shadoware)
KillerCombat (SevenDuck)
NejiRyo
'Timuchen
Closer
MASSRI
Razelion
Baku
Ninja_Man
Flash35 (MrBadguy)
Rage
CitisenSnips
guitarookid
blob
Legalas
Kalazrob
Kira

I'm thinking of changing the mode this time for this tourney, and also need to get a good time and date for the tourney. There will be multiple (at least 4 tournaments as of now, perhaps more ) chances to win a reg key, and there are other prizes perhaps to be given away. Also, my clan [Guru] may want to get involved and offer some items for future tournaments. This thread is only for this tournament. Other threads will be created for future tournaments. I'm at 20 entrants (as of kira), and i'm willing to hit a max of 20 per tournament. Due to the snag of the last tourney (which led to a mini "test" tournament), all those that applied are automatically re-entered. PM me if you want to be removed. I'd like to discuss a good time for this tournament to be held. I am thinking Saturday may 19th, or maybe i'll chat with Mahatma about his contest's setup as to not worry about set times... We shall see, but I'd rather hold a true bracketed tournament.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.