ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Group chat/whisper
So, i think it would be pretty cool if there would be group chat aviable in-game.
Just like in skype.
It would actually be much easier to understand the chat. You can create your own groups and invite players etc.
For example. Russians, yeah, they can do it in main chat, but it would be better if they would group up and chat seperately.

Another thing is like chatting with players from other servers and keeping the group. For example, i'm in betting server and Tarlan is in his tourney server. And i'm just chatting with him like that.

Hope you understood what i want to say.
if you could make this suggestion possible you could use a formula like /gwhisper fleshmon hampa scorpio

that's just an example
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Clan Chat
so, this game is awesome, but the chat is pretty rusty, because you can't whisper to players which are on other rooms, unlikely other popular games.
And I am asking for making a clan chat, so the players from that clan don't have to leave the rooms
eg. Johny is in Room1

Daniel is in Room2

Alex is in Room3

They can't join the other rooms, because they have higher belts than the other player, so they can't talk eachother. a clan chat would help them a lot, because they can talk without leaving/joining another match.
If you want to improve the idea, tell me in thread!
Last edited by ESoldier25; Dec 27, 2014 at 04:52 PM.
group whisper
I think having an option to add people to a whisper and make a group whisper, would be great; Instead of just being able to talk privately to people using different whisper chats. When you right click on someone's name to show the commands, add a button that says "Add to whisper" or "Start group whisper".
Thanks for taking the time to read my idea.
-Nate

Lol, I didn't see this before I posted the idea. But its nice to see people who think the same though.
Last edited by Nate; Feb 16, 2015 at 01:22 AM.
This is a good idea but IRC works perfectly fine.
Also; Signing your posts? I thought i talked to you about this. e-e
Yes, of course IRC works perfectly fine. But don't you think that some people don't like irc, or just rather do it in the game?
Seems really easier and simple. Fully suported.
Yeah I agree I sometimes have multiple whispers open with my clan mates. I think if we had a group chat it would make things easier to get info around and it would just make it more fun. 100% supported
This would be absolutely great. Say a few clan member or friend doesn't have Skype or an outside source of messaging? This would be a good feature to I'm glad that this suggestion was brought back to the surface once again.

Supported ofc.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
or you could simply open your browser
come to forum
make an irc room.
i don't see the point of implementing this if you can just do it through forums
pacquiao
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
or you could simply open your browser
come to forum
make an irc room.
i don't see the point of implementing this if you can just do it through forums

There are many players who are only active in game and therefore would not want to use the forum, also, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe anyone could join your irc channel, which us not the idea of a whisper/group whisper

It would also be a lot less hassle to just do it in game
Whispering in other servers.
I know this may sound stupid, but if youre doing something, like in a betroom or dueling, you can do /whisper the player name and say for example Come over to /jo gigaduels. OR if in a betroom, you can do for example /whisper ancient go join /jo bets , ill sponsor you.

I know this may sound stupid, but please give this a thought.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn