Toribash
i have a booster problem n.n the code dosnt work so i hope you can help me ill try to pm the three of you do you need the code or something?
Originally Posted by EinK View Post
i have a booster problem n.n the code dosnt work so i hope you can help me ill try to pm the three of you do you need the code or something?

PM gman80 with the code, he'll fix it for ya.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

He's a busy guy, as SlipAnc said most likely 500+ PMs a day. He will get to it though.
Slightly off-topic but still related. I see that boosters automatically rebuy when they run out. How do I stop this happening?
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
You need to cancel the subscription in your paypal account.
Log into your paypal account, then under subscriptions, you'll see the paid one. Cancel that and your booster wont be renewed.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I bought Instaboost today but when I tried to active em: payment failed. Please don't input fake keys, KitFox will ban you if you do : NOK. What can I do?
Did you buy it from someone, or you bought it yourself?
Also where are you from?

Vox sucks

Then PM gman80, he'll help you.

Vox sucks