Toribash
Original Post
SRWare Iron broswer > google Chrome?
Found this last night and gave it a shot, it claims to be a more secure version of Chrome, being built from the same source code but removing unique IDs used in chrome that help it make suggestions.

Here is the site. I downloaded it and it seems ok, but I was hoping someone with a bit more knowledge about this sort of thing might be able to confirm/deny whether or not it really is better. It looks and functions pretty much exactly like chrome, and can even use the same extensions and themes. Anyone use it or know anything about it?
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
User reviews (scroll down).
Personally, I think this is kinda shady and I've not even heard of such a thing before. Then again I prefer Firefox.
Clan Blood Leader
Been using it, I like it. Honestly the security thing isnt that much of a worry for me, but ohwell, too lazy to switch to chrome, but I think Im done with the fox
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Hehe, like chrome, but 100% incognito mode?

I haven't heard of it before either. Then again, I'm a firefox guy. Seems more like a tweaked chrome than a new browser though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
If I was fussed about security I would run my browser in a virtual machine. But I'm not that fused, So I don't.

Iron looks ok, but it probably won't benefit from any updates to Chrome, so that could be annoying.
I've never heard of it, and I wouldn't use it.
There is nothing wrong with Chrome, and is probably easy enough to get rid of your ID if you were worried about your privacy.