Toribash
What kind of monk do you want to be? There's quite a few places and how legit do you want to become one? I mean I could photoshop a certificate or the other end of the spectrum we hear from you in 10 to 20 years.
Originally Posted by -Lucie- View Post
First time it happens.... I got scammed... Feelsbadman I want to die

tell us what happened . Getting scams suck but you can still learn from it,
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by max View Post
what M&M's do you boys prefer?mine are the crispy m&m's... (blue bags)

Man, personally, I prefer Reese’s pieces, they just taste a whole lot better. But, if we’re talking about strictly M&Ms, then peanut m&ms
Originally Posted by royal View Post
Man, personally, I prefer Reese’s pieces, they just taste a whole lot better. But, if we’re talking about strictly M&Ms, then peanut m&ms

Reese’s are life. M&ms are simply from the devil.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by max View Post
wait what happened -lucie-

I used my last tc to buy wings flames, but they're fake, they work only when I'm in Tori position, When I'm on Uke's position it's fucked up *-*
That's so sad, the person who sold it to me is ignoring my PMs and my post on his thread. Feelsbad
Originally Posted by royal View Post

ok yeah reese's are god tier
-----
Originally Posted by -Lucie- View Post
I used my last tc to buy wings flames, but they're fake, they work only when I'm in Tori position, When I'm on Uke's position it's fucked up *-*
That's so sad, the person who sold it to me is ignoring my PMs and my post on his thread. Feelsbad

awe shit that sucks
Last edited by max; Dec 16, 2019 at 10:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump