Ranking
Original Post
An odd occurence
Today I was looking at the list of servers when I noticed something. Some servers are the same 0.o. For example, I looked at 12 and 25, both TK servers. They both had 8 people in them. When I looked at the members in 12, I noted their names. I then looked at the people in 25. Same names! I also realized this when one of the people on my buddy list went into 12, and I refreshed the server list, sorting by buddies. I had 1 buddy in 12, and 1 in 25, both the same friend.

:O :O

Anyways, my question, if you were to win one match in 12, since you are also technically in 25, that would be 2 matches? Or is it just a weird linking problem and still only counts as 1.
Since when did I become Asian?
I noticed this last night, rebooted last night, and checked today, same thing...
Since when did I become Asian?
do you have 120 servers?

if not www.toribash.com/servers.txt
:D
Servers 11 - 13 and servers 24 - 26 is the same.. When I looked at their IP, Its the same..

11 and 24 is the same
12 and 25 is the same
13 and 26 is the same..
we dont have 120 servers only 116 D:
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
Thats pretty cool. Also, if you don't have all 160 servers, close toribash, then bring it up again.

I downloaded 3.24 for my brother right before 3.3 came out and it showed 20 less than it was supposed to have. I closed it and opened it twice bring more servers in every time, and on the third, all of them were there like they were supposed to be.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1