ES Recruitment Drive
first of all how the hell does he manage to get the mapping so perver... err perfect And why on earth is there a heart on the left shin?

The head itself looks really nice except that it is still a rough wip. Good for you that membrain is doing something for you
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Way to much vibrancy on the first one. The colors are plain ugly.
They're both very empty and it doesn't seem much effort was taken to blend the renders in.
Nothing special, basically.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
hey everybody I'm trying a new technique.

[No-Mercy ~Co-Lider] [BTO ~Member] [T3AL ~Member] [JUJU ~ щ treta]
[GATA
~Member] [Join on my ~FanClub][Juju Salimeni ~Lover] [Point Blank ~Player]
Need one set? Head? Art? PM-me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ehh, it's alright.

The shading seems off in one or two places.
The back is way too empty, try to add something back there.
I like the mouth thing, good job on that.
Looks like there's a seam down the front of the head though.

Anyways, a WIP:

I'm thinking of a color change and changing the thing going over the top. Going to add some shapes and such.
Originally Posted by iNoTo View Post

There is a nice, defined flow there. But the problem is, it leads my eyes everywhere except his face, which I'd sugest to be the focal.
I can't tell which one is better, second one looks kinda oversaturated, first one foggy. Might be just me.

Text is distracting, that wavey effect looks a bit LQ at some parts, but overall a nice tag.
You could try using complimentary color contrasts (Blue-ish to green-ish in this case iirc) to make it look less monochrome and make the focal stand out more. Just a suggestion though.
Originally Posted by Dirtnapp View Post

Looks quite oversaturated, but I like that.
Font is fugly IMO and the text is distracting.
I really like the contrast of the BG to the focal.
Originally Posted by Dirtnapp View Post

Well, again, the effects alone look nice, the text alone looks awesome, even, but together it's kinda unfitting. Flow is messed up, the light distracts the viewer even further away from the focal. The text already does.
Color sheme is nice.

I'm talking crap about rules and stuff. Remember that they are free to interpretation. If it looks good, go for it.
Also sorry for not CnCing textures. I have no idea about them.
DeviantArt (╯А□А)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
LWafflez, can I need to see the rest of the design, but remember not to make it too empty. Alpha's textures can get a bit empty at times, imo, but it works out because of the design and the shading. This is just my humle opinion though.

Edit: Had another go at a sig, looked a tiny bit at tutorials this time:
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home