Ranking
Application to [TA]
Hello members of Team Aikido,

I'm MoonSick/WhyBeAre. I strive in Toribash to become an astounding duelist. One of the main reasons I optate to join this organization is because I cerebrate this would be one of the best things to transpire to me within Toribash. I especially pride myself in my ability to preserve, the only thing I find hard to preserve is hoists and possibly one of you guys could avail me in that. I'm pretty proficient at controlling my momentum and suplexing my opponent out of the ring. I would verbalize that my most immensely colossal vigor within Toribash is throwing my opponent off with how unorthodox my moves are. Me and HiddenVoid aren't precisely friends but if I get into this organization with him I cerebrate we could possibly make up.

If we communicate utilizing Skype you can integrate me with my electronic mail: [email protected] (I'm the one with a pic of Jeff the killer).

My GMT is -4 and I'm customarily on around 3:30 PM-11:00 PM and sometimes I'll be up all night.

Thanks for considering
Attached Files
Split'd.rpl (44.1 KB, 3 views)
DecaKick.rpl (52.5 KB, 5 views)
Wellthen.rpl (41.3 KB, 3 views)
SoCloseButNo.rpl (63.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by MoonSick; Oct 18, 2015 at 05:35 PM.
boom, posted.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
boom, posted.

Yeah, I was rushing to do this early in the morning before school but I ran out of time. Sorry for being a bit late. :3
Moonsick, Granby. Accepted. Granby pm me I want you to teach me how to stroke effectively you do it with such grace

TimmyboyG Moderated Message:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Oct 17, 2015 at 11:50 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
Sup Team Aikido,
My name is Rodericko from the Philippines my in-game name is Sc1ence01. I do not consider myself as a pro but I am proud that I could beat 2nd dans and even custom belters. Aikido was my first favorite mod and until now I love aikido. For me, aikido is the most fun and the most competitive game mode in toribash. I love the classic Aikido cause its really challenging.

I accidentally deleted all of my aikido replays and only self-spars were left. Also Idk how to post replays cause im new to the toribash community, I've been playing this game for 4 or 5 months, I first discovered and learned marketing last last week and I started to enjoy the community 3 days ago. I apologize IF I am grammatically incorrect. My GMT is +8 and im online every weekends and holidays from 9:00am-6:00pm. Thank you and more power
-Sc1ence01
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Oct 19, 2015 at 12:13 PM.
Hello TA

I am lamby816 from the [WAPOW] clan, my real name is Liam and I come from England in the UK. I am currently at college studying a lvl 3 extended diploma in engineering I am 16 year's old.

My main mod in TB isn't the aikido base mods but I still play them a lot because of the tactical side of the aikido base mod and with the throws and suplex's that can be done in the aikido mods. I have also played with some of the people in TA and a reason why I would like to join TA is because of your community is friendly and are willing to help people learn another reason why I would like to join is so I can learn how to do throws effectively and make the look nice at the same time.

Thank you for your time.
from lamby816

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Replays
Attached Files
13555.rpl (40.9 KB, 5 views)
13554.rpl (44.0 KB, 2 views)
13503.rpl (46.6 KB, 3 views)
13502.rpl (38.7 KB, 2 views)
13501.rpl (44.0 KB, 2 views)
Talked to Daeldir, tested him - he's good. I'm going to add him to the list.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu