Ranking
Hm it does look pretty much done although I think I can see a few more changes if you wouldn't mind. The recolor though, I think it looks fine in void and if not I can always recolor myself.
Originally Posted by sadiebaby View Post
Hm it does look pretty much done although I think I can see a few more changes if you wouldn't mind. The recolor though, I think it looks fine in void and if not I can always recolor myself.

what do you want me to change also thank god bc i literally only have the motivation to create not recolor LOL
The same piece I pointed out earlier, would look very cool if you could map a design on the side. And if you don't mind I'd like to see what you can do with raikens idea of throwing a little splash of another color in there. I'll take the b&w and maybe one with vampire detailing? Thanks in advance

Pm me nd we can work out payment
Originally Posted by sadiebaby View Post
The same piece I pointed out earlier, would look very cool if you could map a design on the side. And if you don't mind I'd like to see what you can do with raikens idea of throwing a little splash of another color in there. I'll take the b&w and maybe one with vampire detailing? Thanks in advance

Pm me nd we can work out payment

what if i recolor the quicksilver to vampire.

also ill work on that.

should be done tomorrow sometime.
tired currently.
Got any other pictures of the set in vamp? Also I'm ready to pay aswell. Pm so we can work out a price