Ranking
Dumbn00b did you just call Ezalor good? Better yet an and God? He's not any good, he just shovels to win and it's easy to counter a shovel. A shovel shows very little to no skill. Also, I taught Manitoda some things and helped him get better. Tehehehe, he's decent yes. He at least doesn't play dirty or unskillful. (Manitoda is Draigoon12 or something like that)
Yeah Obey isn't that good either man. Just saying, people think clans are good because they're wither high ranked or official clans. Means nothing really. I do really like the Obey players, because I am a fan to everyone. Tehehehhe.

Also, I do have agavorote player, Manitoda, because he's my best student thus far. Tehehe, I need to train more players.
Larfen (ThAt MAniP Thogurhaw?)
Dezrai (Literally the cleanest replaymaker imo)
MrMiyagy (My teacher)
Colors (helped me get in [im] and a friend but he hates me so i don't know)
Dumbn00b, Kyle, Fake, Tobreak, Blackecezi, Raiken, Wyverneon (INDOSQUADS)
Chirs,
he was the one who taught me true friendship in toribash and invited me to the brotherhood along with theanimal.

andreyoshi,
my biggest idol yet in this community. made sick videos and was a realy cool guy to talk to and play with.

scorpio,
one of those guys who teached me alot and didnt get fed up with my slow ass learning. also i was better in abd if you read this scorp.

icky,
one of those guys who i have put the most trust into back then along with chirs, he is something like a brother to me aswell even though we rarely chat nowadays, wish me and him would get a fking drunk bets going again KEK

fred,
one of the fucking most amazing guys to chat with, every time i talk to him, i have a laugh, he is my little princess and will stay that for a long time B-) mua mua fred!

Theres alot more players i could talk about, i thought i could share these for now.
largekilla will forever be my favourite dude
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
everyone i liked ended up being a weenie when it came to money
then again im a weenie
i guess i like myself more than anyone

never forget when cold scammed me out of 500k
I like haku too

he makes better anime heads than me
you all should check out his work

he didn't pay me to say this

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Actually, Wounder has been my idol since I started.
And now he teached me how to 'lift'. He is now a good friend.
So he is one of my favorite players aswell.