Toribash
here we go!

flat - done

INGAME PREVIEWs

INGAME PREV | BLACK/WHITE

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
Originally Posted by BlueEvil View Post
here we go!

flat - done

INGAME PREVIEWs

INGAME PREV | BLACK/WHITE

Great head! But not really what im looking for, the head you made has that abstract touch to it. I’m looking for something more like what membrain is doing.
But it’s really not bad, just not what im looking for. Sorry!
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice and Nasty WIP #5

I'm still working on the detail on the sides and the back face. I decided to add sharp fangs though they are very rough. The band aid is of course not finished. Once the details are finished I'll focus on color and adding tears.

How do you feel about sharp teeth and the side details so far? Do you have any opinions on coloring?

Anything can be changed!

Thanks!

the sharp teeth actually fits the back side of the head very well!
the side details are really amazing as well, shows how the head is a little stretched. but how about we try adding some of those creepy webs or white hair on the side of the head as shown in the ref picture, if that's possible.
I do not have anything to comment about the color at least for now. everything else is doing really great!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice and Nasty WIP# 6

There is still much to do. Gotta fix the back face, teeth, and neck. I haven't done anything with the band aid yet. And once that's all done add tears.

I did alter the color a bit to more match the reference image along with adding some details and strands of hair.

Let me know what you think and if you would like to see anything different.

Thanks!

I love what you did with the colour!
I got nothing else to say/comment.
I’ll be looking forward to the next WIP!
-----
actually, after looking at it ingame, i noticed how the front face looked really chubby. is there a possible way to fix that?
Last edited by Scar; Mar 13, 2018 at 09:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice and Nasty WIP #7

She's crying because you called her "chubby."

I will see what I can do to take off a few pounds.

hmm the tears doesn't seem natural, how bout having one of the eye's waterdrops to reach the chin already or split into more water pathways?
-----
Originally Posted by Membrain View Post

Nice and Nasty WIP #7

She's crying because you called her "chubby."

I will see what I can do to take off a few pounds.

after taking a really long look, the hair strands/webs do not really fit there tbh. Sorry lol but would you mind removing it?
Last edited by Scar; Mar 13, 2018 at 04:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice and Nasty WIP #8

Not sure if it's enough, but does this look slimmer? If not I can redo the face. Will add new tears when the face is settled.

Is there anything else that you would like different?

Thanks!

tried the head ingame. just something about the front side is bugging me and i'm not really sure what it is.
how about we change one of the eyes into something like: https://imgur.com/a/dmjHK
like a broken bleeding eye perhaps.
and something about the forehead is really disturbing. how about putting a creepy symbol/scar on the forehead?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]