Toribash
Oh hey, im 24 for quite a while now.

And ohai, im back.
At least i think so. Server was down so i installed TB and, man, its still fun ^^

And for some odd reason i seem to be not that bad. Probably like driving bike...

Hey guys (and girls) o/
<Gandalf> YOU SHALL NOT PASS
<Balrog> Sorry

On-links are bad
OLDA are good
Originally Posted by DarkVadder View Post
Oh hey, im 24 for quite a while now.

And ohai, im back.
At least i think so. Server was down so i installed TB and, man, its still fun ^^

And for some odd reason i seem to be not that bad. Probably like driving bike...

Hey guys (and girls) o/

Someone get this man a large glass of beer and a suit.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by deady View Post
Someone get this man a large glass of beer and a suit.

Damn i look good in suits, you have no idea.
I had to buy one lately for a friends marriage and i was basically smiling the whole day.
I weared my completely torn combat boots to it, listened to punk on the bus, i enjoyed it ^^
<Gandalf> YOU SHALL NOT PASS
<Balrog> Sorry

On-links are bad
OLDA are good
JOIN PLEASE

I'm 26 as of April 5th, 2010.
Game Tester- I Work At TGC. - That Game Company
Has A Very Beautiful Wife - 2 Children- 3yo. & 1yo.
6'5-190 lbs
German, Irish, Cherokee, African, Serbian, Filipino, and Spanish Heritage, So Basically, I'm A Mutt. :/
Very Talented Artist
Playing Since August '07
Currently Testing: Medal Of Honor PS3

note: THIS IS A RE-POST. -because i can't find my old post and i have no clue if i was accepted or not

sorry for double post - found myself in the roster, but can you use this as info? and update age please?
Last edited by Kyat; Jul 7, 2010 at 12:43 AM.
Infos updated.
Nice job game tester ^^
Guess you are the one to blame if ever we don't like the handling on Medal of Honor then ^^
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
haha nah we just going over pros and cons, telling developers if its good enough to reach market. anyways, the new medal of honor is pretty fucking sweet. -no more spoilers D:<