Toribash
I don't think there's a person who just miss a whole letter, people who have lisp just replaces a letter with another one like ''R to O'' ''T-L'' I think you maybe saying it ''Froszy-frosly''.
Bagel: a firm doughnut-shaped roll traditionally made by boiling and then baking

that's right, firm ;)

Experience

I googled my name and on like the third page it said something about 'Recent ultrasound demonstrated only a mild s/l zenotama. - nm' Thu Mar 27 07:37:26 2008
So I guess i'm an Ultrasound.

IDK kinda wierd.
Pixelate (Pixel) is my name for everything. I love pixel art, even though i've gotten very rusty. After Pixelate, i usually add something related to the platform, in this instance, my name being PixelateTori (tori for toribash).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I give the best relationship advice
Toxinate
/tox-in-8/
verb
To make toxic.
"He just toxinated that meme man."
-----
im so sorry for the acctual definiton. i looked up a word on google and copied it basically
Last edited by Toxinate; Jul 18, 2016 at 11:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
god damn i used to be toxic
FruitCandy1
[Fruut - Kandii]

NOUN

1. Me:
    "FruitCandy" · [more]
    "The Lord, FruitCandy!" · "a fruit candy"
    • pretty self explanatory:
      "a 160 pound, fit arty dude"
    • See above.

2. informal

the quality of being freekin' awesome:
    "the conversations tend too far toward fruitcandy"

ORIGIN

Old English frut, frat; related to Dutch dope and German epic; from Latin sexy.

FruitCandy2

[Fruut - Kandii]

NOUN

1. informal

an important person:
    "he was a fruit candy in the business world"

ORIGIN

early 19th cent. (originally in the sense ‘the right thing or something excellent’): probably from Urdu, from Persian čīz ‘thing.’ The current sense dates from the 1920s.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nord - Catalan, Danish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian and Swedish for north. A common saying of the fans of the Toronto Raptors, the NBA team of my area is "We the North, since we are the only Canadian team in the NBA. Also a skyrim reference.

fixed your video ~Link
Last edited by Link; Jul 31, 2016 at 02:46 AM.
Nothing is as beautiful as mediocricy