ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Vezere View Post
Tell him to advertise Toribash.

"www.Toribash.com Violence Perfected Sqaack"

yeah you should do that
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
look for the dude that taught ur parot its words...
get ur parrot to poop on him..

teach ur parrot some new words..
Celebrate...
and bash tha ude up for being naughty ^.^
have fun >
JaCk Is BaCk
What RDC said!
Except, after you bash up the guy, teach the parrot to dance as said earlier =D
Tell him to advertise Toribash.

"www.Toribash.com Violence Perfected Sqaack"

^

WIN
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Originally Posted by PlayerID57 View Post
Hey, recently an asshole teached my parrot some racist words and he insults my friends and my cousins. he called my grandpa "arapee"(Means n******r in greek)
Luckily i don't have any black/jewish friends so it's safe. but it's annoying when he does that. how can i change he's mind?

I'm gonna find out who he is and complain.

NO!
Show it to your black friends, And watch them discipline the shit out of your parrot.

"Yo, Muthafucka why you always gotsta be so fucked up? Aiight?"

"SQAWCK-- Yessir!"

"Whatever bitch."
^

EPIC WIN
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Teach it to rap, that way its "black friendly"

or leave it with a headset for 5 hours watching this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-NT8_LOA1g and then give it to some black people
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Make your parrot advertise ToriBash and make it learn all the soundeffects of the game that way it can sound like someone is playing toribash.
<Vezere> Do you love me?
<Wesley> Indeed
Make your parrot advertise ToriBash and make it learn all the soundeffects of the game that way it can sound like someone is playing toribash.

or better yet teach him to decap people
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH