Toribash
Original Post
A powerful uppercut.
Heres a powerful uppercut that tears uke in half. I kinda failed with the pose at the end.
C/C please.
Attached Files
Click here
Also: Ponies, cotton candy and rainbows!
It's nice. Maybe a bit simple. Not very fast and destructive, but it's only a punch, a 7/10
I edited it (if you dont mind), yes i know! not the best pose ever, but i was bored :B
of course you can edit it to make a best pose, its your replay n_n
Iss_Uppercut punch to the gutsV2.rpl
Its a decent punch but maybe you can go for another hit? ;)

Also no I couldnt get the decap xD
Attached Files
Uppercut Edit.rpl (79.5 KB, 24 views)
Its a nice punch but there sould've been more to the replay,it tryed to show you what wouldve looked nice but i could get a damn dismember on the legs save my life
Attached Files
Swyne-can get a dismember.rpl (113.0 KB, 22 views)
Inactive Due to RL Issues.
But I still love [l]. I also love you.
Thanks for the feedback. Seems that everyone would like to edit my replay.
I was originally going for a madman, and whilst looking for a good first hit i got this
uppercut. And i was to lazy to edit it and kinda didnt't want to do the madman anymore.

But thanks for the feedback once again, and Vate i'd keep going at trying to get that decap.
Click here
Also: Ponies, cotton candy and rainbows!
Before I start, I would like to say...

YES I know this thread is several days old

But after I saw this..

Originally Posted by Vate View Post
Its a decent punch but maybe you can go for another hit? ;)

Also no I couldnt get the decap xD

I couldn't resist...

YES I know that i saved the replay under my name.... but that's what happens when you press "open" instead of "save" when viewing and saving a replay. It was unintentional but I didn't want to waste the effort i put into the edit of the edit by starting over again.

All credit for the initial stages up till the dismembering/decapping kick (and even the initial part of the kick) goes to Isseth and Vate.

I just made it hit.

Oh, and ironically... this is the first time I've dismembered more than one part with one kick/punch.