Ranking
Original Post
Favorite Movie Quotes
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk. The Good,The Bad and the Ugly.
inb4 that one Part in Pulp Fiction where he talks about the Shepherd and the Path of the Righteous or something.
Clearly this is an alt.
Fuck yeah
These aren't the droids your looking for - Star wars IV
Aren't you a little fat for a storm trooper - Blue Harvest
My name is Dave and I like to Party - HotRod
Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling. Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes... The dead rising from the grave. Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria.-Ghostbusters
Lets show this prehistoric bitch how we do things down town.-Ghostbusters

Glen, I love your wads!-Accepted
This kitchen is bitchin.-Accepted
I'm going off the grid. No more Franchises, no more botox, no more "Hey, oh, lets clone another goat," and certainly no more sexual harassment lawsuits, what's wrong with saying "Hey, nice tits." When did that go out the window? -Accepted
Health insurance my ass! They don't pay for shit. You get sick on a Friday, they only pay from Monday through Thursday. You go to doctor A, they only pay for doctor B. You break your penis, they only fix vaginas! -Accepted
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Chill out, dickwad-Terminator 2

Careful? Was my mother careful when she stabbed me in the heart with a clothes hanger while I was still in the womb? -South Park Movie
What do you think this is kid? T.V. kiddie hour where we all stand around and lick Barney the dinosaur fucking pussy? -South Park Movie
Hey Stan! Tell them about the part where Terrance called Phillip a "testicle-shitting rectal wart!" -South Park Movie
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
"Run Forrest Run!" - Forrest Gump

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn" - Gone with the Wind

"Are you gonna bark all day little doggie, or are you gonna bite?" - Reservoir Dogs