Toribash
Original Post
My rap (dont read If u dont like hardcore rap)
Im going to bust a cap Im up here smoking crack Like a gangsta Im going to smack u up when the alien culture comes to attack ill be ready with my magum and gat Chillin wiv nile its like a new style We dispose dead bodies in a pile Yeah you heard right motherfuckers coming to take over the world UFO'S coming to steal our hoes defend the hood U know we could smoking a cigar in a benz Callin out to the hens, Im riding on dinosaurs acting like cavemen Fucking there whores They cant open doors To get to our stash crack cocaine and money in a bust This shit aint nearly complete Im a super elite soldier In the war Aint gunna end in a draw I break the law Like ice cube im saying fuck the police and i hang low with my dough Buyin hoes just gunna roll Im so gangsta I make bugs bunny come out his hole I put jokes into my rhymes Cunts think its prime If they dont ill suffocate them in slime Fuck optimus prime Im looking for heat to be more elite Weed and cocaine On the street. the big bang explodes on time when im high smoking up a bong As i sink the time becomes exstinct this is aussie hip-hop it aint gunna stop Times about to drop the skys falling On top of that u got hocked n u stoped weed dealing so u got no dough.
"Callin out to the hens, I am riding on dinosaurs acting like cavemen"
TeeHee
"I'll Suffocate them in slime, fuck Optimus prime
Why?

All in all decent and funny.
I am a terrible person :(
Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
You fucking suck.

Originally Posted by culapou View Post
Just because it rhymes doesn't mean it's good.

I confirm these two statements.

P.S. There's nothing hardcore about this, you just cuss a lot.
This is the crappy kind of rap, the bitches n' money kinda rap, AKA the dumbass rap.
Last edited by 2worlds; Jul 17, 2010 at 07:40 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Hardcore?
This is hardcore:

btw:

Last edited by GenkiSudo; Jul 17, 2010 at 04:03 PM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Some lyrics are strange, alot of drug references, kind of silly. (not really hardcore)
Originally Posted by Nickone View Post
Haha Its not supposed to make sense

That's why Lil' Wayne sucks. Because his raps don't make sense. Once people start looking at lyrics rather than catchy beats, the rap industry might just get better, as it used to be.