Toribash
There's a problem with your method - you're missing everyone who's got their account set to not show in that list. For example, right this second there's 7 people online set like that; none of which you have listed.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
There's a problem with your method - you're missing everyone who's got their account set to not show in that list. For example, right this second there's 7 people online set like that; none of which you have listed.

There's a huge technical problem with my population of interest in general. Right now, the actual population I'd be testing is "Members of the toribash community that were visibly online at undocumented irregular intervals during which I updated names" and is the only group of people I'd be able to infer about with any accuracy, statistically speaking.

My method wouldn't yield results that are valid enough to make it into breaking news, by no means. Like I said, it's good for shits and giggles.
7 people wow so many... really missing out a small amount of people is not a big deal.

It might be interesting to collect some information, but i doubt it has much practical use.
1048. Saevus
im da bes
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
I cri every tim. AFTER I TRIED SO HARD TO BE FORUM ACTIVE TOO!
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
why not me
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Saevus View Post
1048. Saevus
im da bes

Yes, yes you are.

Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
why not me

Ancient isn't in the list..... this is a fucking outrage.
WHAT KIND OF ANIMAL ARE YOU!?!?!?!?!

T~T I'm so sorry that my co-leader is so undependable Ancient, please forgive us.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
I think I grabbed you name with the last few updates

I'll edit the list in a minute here