Ranking
Hey what you guys think of my new avatar, is it way to bright or its okay ?
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Why are there letters on the tits?
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Who knows I guess I will remove them :P

Edit:

Signature:

I think this is my third for now.
Last edited by iNoTo; Jan 11, 2011 at 12:38 AM.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Wow. Last season was shit compared to this season.

As of right now, I'm watching Beelzebub, Oniichan no koto nanka, Kore wa Zombie desu ka, Dragon Crisis, Yumekui Merry, Infinite Stratos, Freezing, and Magical Girl Madoka.
I'll give Gosick one more episode to keep me from dropping it, and I've yet to watch Level E.

The only things I actually followed last season was Yosuga no Sora, Amagami SS, and Panty and Stocking.(Not including the ones I caught up on after they finished airing.

To be honest, though, I'll probably drop half of this halfway through the season.
Last edited by up2u; Jan 12, 2011 at 12:26 AM.
As of right now, I'm watching Psychic Detective Yakumo, Gosick, Onnichan no Koto Nanka, Infinite Stratos, To Aru Majutsu no Index 2, and Mitsudomoe Season 2.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
But... But those already ended, didn't they?
I'm also not counting things that are continuing from last season(I'm still following Star Driver).
Just because an anime's ended doesn't mean you can't watch it...
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
I guess I didn't type that out right, I meant what I was following so far this season.
Well, technically only Psychic Detective Yakumo ended already. The others are still airing.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Someone recommend a great anime? I'm a little bored and got nothing else to watch.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]