Ranking
zoe makes me mad beyond no belief, and it doesn't help that her release comes right after the removal of MR runes.

She has the burst of Syndra, but her burst isn't on her ultimate, it's on a much shorter cooldown. )^:
Honestly, I think Zoe is somewhat weak. Sure the damage is high, but her range is deceptively low pre-6. The only thing worth writing home about is her E, but that's only because the E is essential to the rest of her kit not being bad.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I would say

division = iq

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
I dont read the lore hahaha

I dont even know the lore of the champion I one trick

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
i can see why people are pissed

basically he's gay now because muh diversity

if they want to make a gay character at least do it with a new champion
Originally Posted by basic View Post

actually, as far as I know, he was born from a homossexual relationship, don't really means that he's too.
Originally Posted by basic View Post

Taric is canonically gay already. There's no quota they needed to make for it.

Though to be fair to Riot, they really did need to update his old lore of "MY VILLAGE IS DEAD TIME TO PUT ON THE TENTACLE PANTS ARGHFAARGLRAGGGHH". They reintroduce another Darkin this way, which leads to 4 more Darkin characters that are supposed to remain outside of Aatrox, Rhaast, and Varus.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Who gives a fuck if champions are gay lol. It ain't like they're gonna be shooting rainbow dicks at people now.

Jesus. Sometimes . . .
Meh. I think I need to quit toribash for a bit.
Originally Posted by Yuma View Post
Who gives a fuck if champions are gay lol. It ain't like they're gonna be shooting rainbow dicks at people now.

Jesus. Sometimes . . .

I don't care about it actually but I think that when someone thinks it could dishonor the champion integrity somehow, his/her opinion should be considered.