ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
hey hampa: toribash on Wii? or would it be too dangerous
I wonder if u could make toribash on the 2nd to big screen
"We need to cook."
Re: hey hampa: toribash on Wii? or would it be too dangerous
I belive it's impossible for him unless he contacts some company, I can be wrong though.
And I can't quite figure out how you would play. Because it monitors your evrey movment so it could be too dangerous bloodymess .There's also that low gravity thing.
"We need to cook."
it would be the best game in the world!!!!!!!!!! im getting a wii and toribash on wii would be awsome and hampa could probley make millions of dollers like that

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Impossible to make it work on wii, the game system just couldnt work. You would have to have sensors in your every own muscle if you intend to move them. Its just like the animations of martial arts games are created, they put about hundred sensors to you which measure your movement and then add it to the animated figure.

Sory guys, the only how it works is how it has been now developed and converting it to wii will be impossible
he could redo the game...

saying that if you used the remote and point and press a and swing to make the move power bar go up to the power you want

and do that for the joints he could do it on wii then
Its quite hard to get hold of a development version of a console. They tend to only be available to large development companies as they cost a large amount of money. This is because they will run any program/game which you put on it as it has no DRM or copying protection.

You then need to go through the right channels (Nintendo, etc) to have your game made so it will play on a normal Wii (DRM and protection added).

Basically, it is a lot of money. If you dont sell units to the point of 50'000 or more, I believe you make a loss. This is not a problem for big companies because they are going to use the development consoles for more than one game.
I has a flavour
Originally Posted by slainveteran
Its quite hard to get hold of a development version of a console. They tend to only be available to large development companies as they cost a large amount of money. This is because they will run any program/game which you put on it as it has no DRM or copying protection.

You then need to go through the right channels (Nintendo, etc) to have your game made so it will play on a normal Wii (DRM and protection added).

Basically, it is a lot of money. If you dont sell units to the point of 50'000 or more, I believe you make a loss. This is not a problem for big companies because they are going to use the development consoles for more than one game.

I did not understand a single friggin word u said.rofl :P
Put simply - Its not worth it unless at least 75000 people buy it, really.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Actually the SDK *Development Kit* For the Wii is only $2000.00... Pricey at first, but actually very cheap if compared to others *30000 - 50000 for the ps3 * So, it actually wouldn't take to many sales for Hampa to turn a profit.

Since the Wii-Mote can be used as a mouse of sorts, he would only have to really port the game over... Finally, having that liscense and new found profit from such an AWESOME game he could maybe even begin development on a new AWESOME game...

The Wii is designed for everyone, consumers and developers