Toribash
Original Post
Head Uploading is broken.
: I followed the tutorials exactly and I am no stranger to file formats. No matter what I try the head upload page tells me my file is not a TGA. I can even preview the head using THP and it still won't upload. Anyways, if a mod can help me get it to work, here is the head file I am trying to use.
Attached Files
Redwood.tga (48.0 KB, 14 views)
Re: Head Uploading is broken.
Your head has been added to ToriUpdate.

Run ToriUpdate.exe (Windows) or ToriUpdater.app (OSX) to fetch it.
I have the exact same problem, and I don't want to create a new thread for it- would a mod be so kind as to upload this?
Attached Files
Dodgy.tga (42.2 KB, 12 views)
I AM THE WALRUS

I AM THE EGGMAN
I uploaded my head a week ago. I've asked a few people to update and look for it for me (i'm on a mac, and the toriupdate does not work). I can't upload again, because it says so. Please help me get head! Thank you!
Attached Files
jposh.tga (48.0 KB, 14 views)
ya same here
help plz?
Attached Files
BiH.tga (48.0 KB, 15 views)
[]D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[]
Having the same problem.
I'm also having the same problem, I don't know why. I was wondering if anyone could help?
Attached Files
Beowulf.tga (64.0 KB, 12 views)
Synthetic, I'm afraid your problem is different - Your head size is in fact incorrect. Please follow the instructions.

Originally Posted by hampa
Make sure:
1. Your textures isn't there already.
2. Size is 128x128 pixels
3. It is saved in 24bits/pixel without compression
4. It has the same name as your ingame nick with a .tga extension (ie my head texture is called hampa.tga)
5. Note that clan prefixes are ignored so [CLAN]Toribashian gets the Toribashian.tga texture.

Your head does not follow one or more of these guidelines.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Same problem. My roommate who registered with me at the same time wants to upload a head. I am doing it for him and it keeps saying it's not a TGA file but works in preview. I hope whoever helped me before can upload the attached head for KookieMonster. Thankyou.
Attached Files
KookieMonster.tga (48.0 KB, 10 views)
I'm guessing you'll have to wait for Hampa to upload them for you. Just one thing - It may be the Browser you are using that's creating the error.

However, this seems to be a recurring problem (I've seen topics like this before), so if anybody else has troubles, I'll sticky this thread.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.