Ranking
Okay. Remember! NEVER JOIN MAU!
Don't ask why or check this one out :Click!
-----
Add me to alies!
-----
Wow! that was a hard talk. They sound like they don't... nvm. i am not going to use "missunderstood" word again. -_-
Last edited by Dafaqed; Sep 8, 2015 at 05:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Allways think before you say...
...your EVERY word can be your last -_-
Originally Posted by Dafaqed View Post
Okay. Remember! NEVER JOIN MAU!
Don't ask why or check this one out :Click!
-----
Add me to alies!
-----
Wow! that was a hard talk. They sound like they don't... nvm. i am not going to use "missunderstood" word again. -_-

Read your post. Sorry that you joined a clan which was not matching you.

Whatever, I thought a lot about our clan and I don't see any of our members posting in the forum, so I decided to leave the clan.

Although we were a great, big family, I don't see a future for this clan (now). Maybe someday we'll get more active players, but for now, I need a clan where I can stay and don't be a leader for now (cause I ain't got enough time ;().

For now, kano is the new leader. I hope he'll do his best to improve this clan and keep it familiar.

It was really fun to lead this clan and I love all of the members (big shoutout to you guys).

It's just that I don't got enough time and patience to be a leader at the moment.

Good luck and big love to all of you guys. I hope I'll see the most of you soon!

Greets
Cripplz
I'm only cleaning here..
Hello My name is Unholybat5 (i seen the rule on posting skype information ) so yea my skype is Ryan M. Freeman (Contact me if you can pm me or find me ingame my skype is on when im on)
-----
It really sucks you left cripplz but i trust kano and im glad you left the clan in his hands
-----
Im going to be hosting a Recruitment server Friday Sept. 2015
Last edited by TyphoN; Sep 11, 2015 at 10:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I think we need to be way more active on forums than we currently are...
-----
It's so inactive nobody has responded to me for 14 hours
Last edited by allidoispw; Sep 12, 2015 at 08:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
離れて行くとこれを読んで停止
thank YesWeCannabis for letting me join your clan!

I hope I can help this clan as much as I can!

my Skype name: harvo911
this is an epic clan

my 9 year old brother named it >>_>>
Join the Cool Kids
Smallbowl is Sexist
Hello All I am Uhnholybat5 And i am the new leader so if you have any questions just talk to me and i will answer
-----
Hello Harvo and i would like to tell you you are welcom and stay with the clan for more that 3 weeks and you might find that you have ranked up!
-----
Well Allidoispw I am the new leader so i can tell you we will be more active!
-----
Hello all and i would like to say that Kano and cripplz and defuqed are our new allies
Last edited by TyphoN; Sep 14, 2015 at 01:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello Sneez im sorry but you are rejected brown belt or higher and you didnt post in the apply AND you didnt post about you
-----
Hello all and i would like to inform all of you that i have made a duplicate Updated thread on YWC so i am going to post it here http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=530790
Last edited by TyphoN; Sep 14, 2015 at 02:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump