ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
static servers for higher then black belts
read topic, post thoughts.
I think that a few static servers for 5th Dans and up would be good.
No TC would be earned, along with other painfully obvious perks of static servers that you obviously forgot, Momo.
I think there should be, it must be hard for noobs just getting blackbelt to face some barrage of custom belts and whatnot when they try and progress on, I've noticed that some new blackbelts join blackbelt wushu and get slaughtered for hours and not get 1 win because there fighting people that are clearly better than them. And while were on the topic of static servers, I think TC should scale with the server your playing on. E.I - A whitebelt contracts and extends his knees and wins, earning 10tc. While a blackbelt has a hardcore battle, ripping eachother apart and earns the same ammount of TC the whitebelt earns for contracting and extending his knees. Whitebelts earn 10tc, Semipro 30tc, blackbelts 50tc, and 5thdan + earn 100tc would be awesome imo, and actually give me a slight reason to play on static servers. Though boostered would need to be changed for this to work. E.I playing on a whitebelt server with a 50tc booster you should gain you 60 tc a win.
5th dan and up would be sweet.

more tc for higher belts is unneccessary. Higher belts get more tc by winning tournies.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
I am totally in with this idea. Mostly 5th Dan and up are mostly have streaks and wins in black belts servers.

@Over1kill: Thats a bad idea for 5th Dan up for 100TC per win. It should always be 10TC so that people will be encouraged in buying boosters.
yeahyeahyeah 5th dan and up!
I was always down with this idea, pretty it's been mentioned before.

But I don't really play anymore...my computers too slow, but still. Cool idea.
lol