Toribash
Is there generaly a clan server running? We should have one up so those of us ingame can practice moves n such
Zock left people...
And that server, yust make one when you feel like, the rule only counts for making a bet server with the name Ybets and things like that.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In case you havent noticed, I have left as well. I have no hard feelings for you guys, this just doesn't seem the best place for me. I will try to keep in contact if you keep your forum active.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I might be retired.
well same=/ gl leading this zwou.
I lost a first to 5 duel in ABD 5-0 vs Fred now i have to use this shitty signature for a month
Clan is kinda inactive now :| since zock left I once saw jamcook online and nothing else of the clan...
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If you really try to keep running this, try to do a recruitment server, to recruit ingame playing people. That would keep this clan alive. Maybe someone still know this clan name.
You are not dying. You are still active, jam is active, sonic is active, zwouter is active. With a bit of work you can keep the clan alive.
Jam isnt really active, he stopped playing for a while and he just. Started again poor as shit
-----
We just became allies with Diamonds
Last edited by zwouter; Jan 14, 2014 at 04:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey, guys we are allies of your Clan now
And you really have to do some recruitments you need some active members.