Ranking
loved this so much man, definitely one of your best, as diatie mentioned earlier gratz on 900 and gratz on joining RF man C:

some quick thoughts on different points:
- loved the opening cine, the realistic camera shake complemented well
- in the first intervention clip, maybe you could have used bulge instead of optics compensation to create that "zooming" effect? it might have a greater impact.
- in the m4 clip, you could have found a way to do some additional syncing, i'll discuss over skype.

overall, excellent work again man
Last edited by Avikaa; Mar 11, 2014 at 11:00 AM.
PROFESSIONAL POTATO
AETHER
Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
All of it is great except for 0:15 because you start firing off beat.

i went off of the deep vocal sound, but it prolly would have been better if i put a cine after the knife then starting the gunshots later

Originally Posted by Avikaa View Post
loved this so much man, definitely one of your best, as diatie mentioned earlier gratz on 900 and gratz on joining RF man C:

some quick thoughts on different points:
- loved the opening cine, the realistic camera shake complemented well
- in the first intervention clip, maybe you could have used bulge instead of optics compensation to create that "zooming" effect? it might have a greater impact.
- in the m4 clip, you could have found a way to do some additional syncing, i'll discuss over skype.

overall, excellent work again man

i used warp with the fisheye setting, optics compensation is worse.
there was some bulge, not noticeable enough i guess

I fell in love with the song to be honest. The edit has a very nice flow and is just pleasant to look at. Best edit i've ever seen. But then again, I'm not a person who's into edits so I don't really know what's wrong or right.
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
I fell in love with the song to be honest. The edit has a very nice flow and is just pleasant to look at. Best edit i've ever seen. But then again, I'm not a person who's into edits so I don't really know what's wrong or right.

thanks o:

ty for 40,000 views guys its means a lot

titanfall isn't made to be edited like this, i'll definately do a new style if i make titanfall vids
I like the opening, good rhythm but again needs better clips pl0x.
My pet rock died today.