Toribash
Original Post
Dismemberment of pwnage
Noobie start will suprise you. It turns good very quick.

What do you rate it out of 10
WHAT??!! why didnt it go there anyway here is part 2 and 1

Part1 is the first one.
Attached Files
mad rip.rpl (63.1 KB, 18 views)
awesomeness incarnate.rpl (66.2 KB, 13 views)
Originally Posted by coloo View Post
Noobie start will suprise you. It turns good very quick.

What do you rate it out of 10

LIES.

You really struggled on that first replay to DM something. The continuous contracting and extending of the knees shows this.

Second replay is instagibfeet. MORE LIKE, INSTAGAYFEET LOLOLOL.
Even so, the actual movement of 'awesomeness incarnate' ain't all that great.

2/10 for 'mad rip'
0/10 for the second.
Meh. Your at an elite level, i start caring from the opinions of semi-pro and blackbelt
I'm a black belt.
I didn't like it.
Instagib makes good replays hard, nearly impossible actually, and the first replay you just grabbed uke's head, flailing your arms and legs hoping to get lucky.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Originally Posted by coloo View Post
Meh. Your at an elite level, i start caring from the opinions of semi-pro and blackbelt

That attitude won't get you far, bro. The so-called "elite level" knows what they're talking about for sure, and as such, shouldn't be dismissed like so. Besides, if you can't take criticism, you won't improve. Simple as.

As for the replays themselves...
First one was not good, but it wasn't like outrageously bad. Your moves are pretty much like hardened concrete; very stiff and lacking flow. You seriously need to do something about that. But don't worry, just keep practicing, relax some joints here and there, mess around and what not, and you'll go from concrete to silk in time. I won't say "in no time" though, because that'd be an outright lie. As a matter of fact, it takes quite some time to get really good at Toribash.
Second one WOULD have been of average skill (which is better than the above), but that instagib mod? It totally ruins the replay. From 5/10 to 1/10. So here's a little tip: Don't use instagib mods in replays you're going to show other people. Chances are that you will be clubbed like a baby seal.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Instagib makes dismembering easy.
It also makes making good replays hard. -Professori

and as Deejay said the first replay is just constant contracting and extending it didn't get good at all.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Originally Posted by shook View Post
That attitude won't get you far, bro. The so-called "elite level" knows what they're talking about for sure, and as such, shouldn't be dismissed like so. Besides, if you can't take criticism, you won't improve. Simple as.

As for the replays themselves...
First one was not good, but it wasn't like outrageously bad. Your moves are pretty much like hardened concrete; very stiff and lacking flow. You seriously need to do something about that. But don't worry, just keep practicing, relax some joints here and there, mess around and what not, and you'll go from concrete to silk in time. I won't say "in no time" though, because that'd be an outright lie. As a matter of fact, it takes quite some time to get really good at Toribash.
Second one WOULD have been of average skill (which is better than the above), but that instagib mod? It totally ruins the replay. From 5/10 to 1/10. So here's a little tip: Don't use instagib mods in replays you're going to show other people. Chances are that you will be clubbed like a baby seal.

I knew the moves were not that good by the youtube vids standards im just experimenting to get the sort of moves and attacks you see in the vids, these were a couple of my best experiment in the movie material catagory. And when i made that 2nd vid, I did it straight after i got off multiplayer and i forgot that the last mod i played in freemode was instagibfeet.

Wether you liked it or not doesn't really matter. Im getting better, the more I practice at this the better i seem to get, I'll post some really good replays when i strike gold while im experimenting.

All the best!