Ranking
Original Post
[TN] Team Ninjutsu!
Beta. Things missing/need to be changed.
Thanks to Team Aikido, as much of this is inspired by them.

Ninjutsu is a very fun, skillful, and unique mod, requiring players to be agile with both their minds and their bodies.
Fluidity and strength are rewarded with stylish, debilitating hits and powerful throws and pushes. Precision and control are rewarded with complete dominance over your opponent.
It's openness allows for a large variety of moves and playstyles, as well as plenty of opportunity for crazy saves and comebacks.

As of late, Ninjutsu has not been getting the love it deserves.
This org was created to bring more people into the exciting world of Ninjutsu, as well as spread knowledge and develop new techniques and styles.

Members

News

Techniques

Apply

Last edited by DoNinjutsu; Dec 24, 2016 at 01:32 AM. Reason: fixes n stuff
Didn't realise how big the subheaders are. That's fixed now.

Welcome, to those who are reading. Hopefully this is the start of a big thing!
Last edited by ksuu; Dec 23, 2016 at 07:17 AM.
McDill
15,451 qi
It would make me happy to see a larger playerbase in ninjutsu so I'll happily indulge in anything that'll do so.

Replays

"Yes, I am, in fact, inferior to McDill"
-B3st3v3r
Originally Posted by McDill View Post
McDill
15,451 qi
It would make me happy to see a larger playerbase in ninjutsu so I'll happily indulge in anything that'll do so.

You're a good player, Dill. Accepted!

Welcome to Team Ninjutsu!

I'm currently working on creating a variation of the mod. More on that later.
Main account name- Qukslice (obviously)
Total belt/qi- 11698(10th dan black belt)
Why you'd like to join the Dojo- I really like to play ninjustu but I feel as if not enough people play it. Anything that helps ninjustu grow is something that I want to be apart of.

I'd like to play someone to collect some replays. Hard to find people who actually can play Ninjustu.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15