Toribash
That's messed up.

I'm totally against it, if you need me to do anything Smog, let me know.
Amitabha
Fl0w
I don't see the big deal. Clearly different names. Fl0w vs Flow/Flw
RelaxAll's Posterboy
RK-MMA
Odlov is my daddy and I love battledome.tbm
Different clan tags- and the tags would be unofficial, so the chances of such a clan getting official status is negligible. Doesn't bother me personally, make a suggestion thread if you feel strongly about it.
Last edited by Bless; Mar 15, 2018 at 01:00 AM.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
I personally think that the best way to go forward if you are against it is to make as much noise about it as possible, hence why I've taken it upon me to inform some of the old acquaintances we've / I've made during the years.

Does anyone know how to reach out to for example >Xhiba , >samopal or good old >AMB (even tho we didn't part on the best of terms) as their voice should still ring pretty well with the old crowds, and I'm pretty sure they'd be aghast at the direction this is going.

Also Daeldir, under the current rulings I could make a acc called Däeldir, make a informal clan called Relax all and it'd be okay with the current council... Seems like a recipe for disaster in my ears. I'm all for closing the doors on the tools that can be used for scamming ppl (by using names and tags associated with other members of the community), and this seems like a pretty obvious thing to be exploited. But maybe I've gotten it wrong, is there something you noticed concerning this ruling that doesn't have you worried about this issue?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
I personally think that the best way to go forward if you are against it is to make as much noise about it as possible, hence why I've taken it upon me to inform some of the old acquaintances we've / I've made during the years.

Does anyone know how to reach out to for example >Xhiba , >samopal or good old >AMB (even tho we didn't part on the best of terms) as their voice should still ring pretty well with the old crowds, and I'm pretty sure they'd be aghast at the direction this is going.

Also Daeldir, under the current rulings I could make a acc called Däeldir, make a informal clan called Relax all and it'd be okay with the current council... Seems like a recipe for disaster in my ears. I'm all for closing the doors on the tools that can be used for scamming ppl (by using names and tags associated with other members of the community), and this seems like a pretty obvious thing to be exploited. But maybe I've gotten it wrong, is there something you noticed concerning this ruling that doesn't have you worried about this issue?

It'd just bring attention to the real OG.
Last edited by Daeldir; Mar 13, 2018 at 11:28 PM.
RelaxAll's Posterboy
RK-MMA
Odlov is my daddy and I love battledome.tbm
User impersonation is not allowed afaik, but using a similar name is. As long as they aren't pretending to be you- I'd take it as a compliment.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb