Toribash
damn that was... enlightening. I know where I'm going if I get cancer *looks at Mike*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Looks like I'm not getting cancer

*chugs another glass of maple syrup
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Lmao catch cancer come to Canada for the best treatment
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
sorry for not being the most active here guys been pretty busy with school :vv my English teacher has no clue what's going on and gave us 75% of our projects and work in the last 25% of the semester. Planning on point. I'll try to be posting here regularly tho now.

Now that the price off Oil is dropping our new source of income can be maple syrup!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My class had to read hamlet in 2 days

At least your teacher wants you to succeed
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
lol Dube the longest wait time tho xD
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
went to watch a Toronto Rush game today and it was pretty sweet ;o also watching DeadPool ATM it's pretty funny so far.

how long is Hamlet? I've never read it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
fackin long brah

https://www.playshakespeare.com/study/play-lengths

His longest play
rest in pieces. how many pages did you have to read a day?? did you have to do an essay on it after?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]