Ranking
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
I'm sorry to say, but what Hector said is right. You blatantly ignore what the forum leaders advice you to do, and you feed the goons with shit. Not only is it the worst idea since aids, it's... This is fucking gay (no offense to homos).

I don't see what is so bad making an org that chooses to work towards a realistic approach to keeping some sense around here. I joined this org because it seemed to me to be the antithesis of the "oh shit, lets get the goons!!!" approach, but still shows that we were happier with the forums before the rules were deleted. Honestly if the org amounts to nothing more then a beacon of the "ignore spam" logic, then I am glad I joined. Sure, maybe the name is a tad cheesy, but oh well, if you don't like it don't contribute to spam by saying "this is I'm a furry" or whatever shit you guys say now. If you really want to do that go resurrect the Torigod fanpag or something. Or go here http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=43269 where no one seems to care about the advice of the higher ups which you guys so happily talk about now.

enter spam...now!
Last edited by deady; Jul 29, 2008 at 01:47 AM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by ravenger View Post
group standing against the goons

pure sweetness im soo in!
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
<.< Now if only Ravenger would come back
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
oh hello football camp took my mind away anyone can join that is with our honorable cause