Ranking
Original Post
Strange Mod Settings Problem? (exploding)
I have some weird stuff happen with these settings, if you flail your arms around (contracting elbos, wrists, etc) your hands will fly off and then slowly glide back over time, they'll even hit stuff on the way back.. it is pretty strange.

# toribash mod test
body r_hand
sides 1 .001 .001
pos -0.6 0.9 2.3
material steel
color 0 0 0
body l_hand
sides 1 .001 .001
pos 2.6 0.9 2.3
material steel
color 100.0 100.0 100.0
Re: Strange Mod Settings Problem?
HOLY CRAP! I just exploded! GIBBED. you HAVE to watch this replay. I was using the above settings.. it seems it causes a lot of problems when these clip with your character or the opponent.. I got sucked off into the distance for some reason lol

Okay, i've figured out how you can replicate the explosion. Make sure you're using the above mod settings.

10 frame turns, start 120 apart

1. contract: pecs, abs extend: elbos

space x 3

2. contract: elbos, wrists

space x 3

3. extend: elbos, wrists

space until you explode (usually 6 spaces)

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
Re: Strange Mod Settings Problem?
Originally Posted by uffda
HOLY CRAP! I just exploded! GIBBED. you HAVE to watch this replay. I was using the above settings.. it seems it causes a lot of problems when these clip with your character or the opponent.. I got sucked off into the distance for some reason lol

that happens to me when i use magician mod.... imean the end part
hmm...
lyh oui ihtancdyht drec?
ev oui lyh
maadhacc
Re: Strange Mod Settings Problem? (exploding)
I haven't seen this, but it happens, where size is a negative number, position of element (whole or a part of) are below ground or size of an element are too big and collides with other elements.
I had something strange like this which I posted in the main mod thread. Steel things seem to react strangly.
it's easy to explain, the values you added are greatly less weighting than the original hands (yep.) and thus causing issues in the engine, as no engine is made to calculate such mass heap of movements caused by literally featherweight things.
What what? In the butt.
Gerbil IQ my ass ;)
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
well, i messed up and cut the guy in half. but then did it right and 'sploded. pretty nifty.
My magic mod is made for exploding and so on they are spell's in the mod