Originally Posted by imStunt View Post
imStunt/Daction Spar

No replays plz only mine.
-----
More replays
-----
And some more.....
Attached Files
!Daction - Screamer.rpl (190.9 KB, 5 views)
!Daction - Uke's Revenge.rpl (171.5 KB, 4 views)
!Daction - Rage.rpl (172.8 KB, 4 views)
!Daction - Uke's Revenge.rpl (171.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Daction; Nov 3, 2014 at 05:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I actually liked that last one, if you cut someone in half it's awesome. if you decap someone, it's awesome. you did both, and ended nicely.
8.5/10 I would say
(Origin)
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
I actually liked that last one, if you cut someone in half it's awesome. if you decap someone, it's awesome. you did both, and ended nicely.
8.5/10 I would say

Thanks more cnc everyone
-----
Back with replays really would love some CNC.
Attached Files
!Daction - Uke's Revenge 2.rpl (168.9 KB, 3 views)
DEM SKILLZ 293 - Assassin.rpl (174.2 KB, 4 views)
DEM SKILLZ 294 - Breakin.rpl (123.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Daction; Nov 13, 2014 at 06:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My 1st tricking. Still trying to make a custom run.
-----
More tricking did this in a few minutes. I'm guessing no pros like B4CKST4B will CNC this shitty crap
-----
Took an hour but it was worth it since it included an amazing punch.
Attached Files
!Daction - 2nd Tricking.rpl (115.1 KB, 4 views)
!Daction - Skillful.rpl (195.6 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Daction; Nov 20, 2014 at 01:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Mattkit5 View Post
u should try doing spar

I do spars. They just aren't smooth.
Well, you seem to be better at making madman replays than tricking. Also, you said to me earlier ingame that you aren't good at smooth movements. Well, it's okay. It will come to you eventually, and remember, no one gets better at something overnight. Practice more in singleplayer, maybe check out the Toribash Tricktionary so you know what tricks to do when tricking.

As for your madmans, you seem to get the hang of it. Maybe some polishing on momentum and dismemberments and presto! You got yourself a damn nice replay
Heart of Gold
Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
Well, you seem to be better at making madman replays than tricking. Also, you said to me earlier ingame that you aren't good at smooth movements. Well, it's okay. It will come to you eventually, and remember, no one gets better at something overnight. Practice more in singleplayer, maybe check out the Toribash Tricktionary so you know what tricks to do when tricking.

As for your madmans, you seem to get the hang of it. Maybe some polishing on momentum and dismemberments and presto! You got yourself a damn nice replay

Momentum I'm still trying to work on that. Tricktionary I know the cork and that's about it so I might try to check the Tricktionary out later.
-----
wuz bored
Attached Files
!Daction - Heads up.rpl (120.9 KB, 4 views)
!Daction - Heads.rpl (123.5 KB, 4 views)
!Daction - Rekt.rpl (239.3 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Daction; Nov 21, 2014 at 12:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump