Toribash
In my opinion that replay was great, very great, the first kick was really nice, the second trick looked good too, the cork was well done and the other 2 tricks were really nice for my taste, gj.
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
ty vic

Me and datskip did tricking collab
Attached Files
#Chilled_[T][Collab_Skip].rpl (244.5 KB, 61 views)
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
I think I just came.
But seriously I loved this. I dont know all the terms for all the tricks. ( Im just too lazy to name them), but the rpl looked great. Nice flow and stuff 7.592932830802983923028323023/10
c:
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Eh, it was ok.
The movement for the decap was kinda off, it didn't really feel like you were making uke bow as I think you intended. The whole thing with the head afterwards was pretty cool though, although the twitching in the beginning of it was meh. I liked how you reacted when uke's head narrowly missed yours. The hit was cool.
The cork annoyed me. I think the replay would be perfectly fine without it, or if you needed to add more you could think of a more creative way to finish then just slapping a cork on it. I'd say that if you removed that I'd feel a bit better about the replay as a whole.
Pretty nice, just lose the cork.
ORMO|Retired
Thanks pr1
--

Sometimes i like to fuck around.
Attached Files
#Chilled - Pelvic.rpl (33.2 KB, 40 views)
was meant to be funny lol
new stuffs
Attached Files
#Chilled - Kingdom Come.rpl (253.5 KB, 25 views)
#Chilled - Kingdom Come V2.rpl (265.6 KB, 26 views)
Nice replay, when you landed the flips you almost INSTANTLY did another, which was kinda bad, but it was still pretty damn sick. 8/10
Last edited by EmoZombeh2; May 18, 2014 at 06:46 AM.