Ranking
Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
You're not racist and you deserve things.

I'm going to make a Love Loveness thread of Love against you for all those who Love you (who are absolutely right and SHOULD definitely Love you) so we can gather our opinions about Love of you!

Join the Love of srux!!!!!!!!

Thank you crimson Very cool
Trying
Originally Posted by SruX View Post
Thank you crimson Very cool

¬¬

you need to voice/video chat with us more.
Pendragon = Bandwagon.
Originally Posted by tard View Post
Sadly screeches reeee

Ello bois im a new member.

sub bro, one question: -Whiskey or Vodka?
This is the first time ive actually seen clan forum page updated by staff, im actually happy they are doing better with the community instead of trying to kill it
Originally Posted by Convict View Post
This is the first time ive actually seen clan forum page updated by staff, im actually happy they are doing better with the community instead of trying to kill it

GEE THANKS

(we've been a little pre occupied, I've been meaning to do this for a couple of days I'm just easily distracted, congrats man)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
GEE THANKS

(we've been a little pre occupied, I've been meaning to do this for a couple of days I'm just easily distracted, congrats man)

I genuinely mean that, this is the first time since the last couple times we have applied that the forum updated im happy to see this and what your doing now tbh.
Convict you big bully. What a meanie you are! I think that they are doing wonderful!
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
I wanna give a shout out to erth for being an og
shout out to tart for having a name that makes less sense welcome bud hope you like it here
shout out to Convict for being most soberest owner of tank
shout out to Pendragon for being my favorite Jerry Seinfeld Cosplayer
shout out to crimson for missing me
shout out to sora for being one of my favorite people
shout out to chazer and trip for starting my least favorite page on this clan thread Page 97
shout out to everyone else in tank (stay bopin)
Trying