Ranking
I was walking in the hallway wearing the mascot costume, then decided to kick some guy in the nuts. Then I was rickroll'd at the net.

Also, a baby was ignored by 14 people in china. After being run over twice, it was helped up by a trashguy. Died on the hospital.

Edit: Toribush stop ninjashit.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Oh yeah. We played with cornstarch mixed with water today in science. I knew what it was and had seen plenty of videos, but I never got the chance to play with it myself. It was fun.

Also, like last week this girl I don't know in my first period saw my shoes (VFF KSOs) and was like lolol soo cool! and hugged me. Then ran down the hall to her friend and was like lol look at his shoes :O!!!Aren't they awesome?!!
Probably my favorite reaction to them so far.
tl;dr bitches like toe shoes
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
i was just sitting in math class bored as shit until this weird looking bug just popped up in my left eye and just hovered there. it was like some kinda of spider-fly hybrid

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
When my computer over heated when i was in the middle of making an amazing replay. :/
well I dident say wtf, but when I noticed my schoolbus was full I said FML xD
Last edited by Mission_old; Oct 20, 2011 at 09:31 AM.
Well today I kept seeing a black shape out of the corner of my eye that I thought was my cat snooping around.
...and then I found out my cat was outside. That made me say wtf.
Today most of my class was late because the bus got a flat, We all got held back for holding up the class. Then I got kept in longer because I called my parents to say I was going to miss the bus because I'm coming home late. I said WTF and FML.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
When I tripped and got faceplant on a table then my lips were bleeding like hell