people playing: 188, servers online: 50, games played: 139,767,323 Top Player: deoxer

Toribash Community » Toribash » Suggestions & Ideas
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Dec 19, 2016   #1
Hezk

3rd Dan Black Belt

Sorted Toris
I think that modmakers should be able to download, export, and use playermodels* as if they were mods, or at least be able to export them to a file for use in later mods. it could take over the use model feature, which i currently have no use for (does anyone know what it does?) I really want to be able to have a folder that i could fill with different kinds of toris i made, this could make things alot easier, especially if i create a mod, but want to use a tori i already made.
Lastly you could look back and think.... Wow... and feel proud of all the modmaking you have done

*im referencing modmaking kind, not the art kind
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU
Hezk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2016   #2
Odlov
Toribash Legend

God Belt
Clan: Parrot

It would be nice, I guess, but not that big of a deal. In the meantime, you can simply open your mod in notepad, copy the body/joint settings of the tori you made, and then paste them in another mod if you like. A bit cumbersome, but not hard.
Odlov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2016   #3
Hezk

3rd Dan Black Belt

yea, i think the tori modding aspect of tb is a bit fidgety all due to small things, but the amount of them is overwhelming
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU
Hezk is offline   Reply With Quote