Toribash
Original Post
The Great Grey Pixel [unique collectible item]

The unique masterpiece is back, in the form of a one of a kind Collectible Item

Ladies and Gents, let me introduce to you the most extravagant item ever sold in the history of Toribash Auctions:
Behold the might of "The Great Grey Pixel"

The item in question

Auction starts from 1 tc
Min raise is 10 tc
Auto-buy set to 10 millions TC
Auction ends 7 days after the last bid

Good luck and happy bidding

Originally Posted by Chikin View Post
I got few people asking me about the item and what it does. For make it clear I will answer here for anyone that is wondering the same:

This item is a Collectible Item as all the Misc Items in the shop, with the only difference that there is only one existing piece of it and you can not buy it from the shop or anywhere else than here.
It's an item generally used as valuable object to be traded among the community, Misc items generally the more rare they are, the more valuable they become.
oh... and it's also an awesome art piece wanted only by the finest connoisseurs.

The great history of the already legendary pixel

Last edited by Chikin; Apr 15, 2018 at 04:40 PM.
1 tc!
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Originally Posted by Auction Rules
A) Auctions must have an end date or time with GMT (I.E. 25/Dec or 24 hours after last valid bid), minimum (starting) bid, and raise.
.....I) You may also set an optional autobuy for your auction.
.....II) The minimum raise for all auctions must be at least 10TC.

Hello Chikin, you need to state an end date and put the min raise at at least 10 TC. Edit your OP please
Thanks in advance
[TLL]
Originally Posted by CAMO911 View Post
when auction ends?

7 days after last bid

Originally Posted by Kriegery View Post
Hello Chikin, you need to state an end date and put the min raise at at least 10 TC. Edit your OP please
Thanks in advance

Done that, Thank you Kri!
Last edited by Chikin; Apr 10, 2018 at 01:53 PM.
guys i said 101tc before! check it!
-----
Last edited by Cyrax; Apr 10, 2018 at 01:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump