Toribash
Doing fine myself, school taking its toll. Sleep times decreased. Football homecoming game is this weekend so it'll be another good weekend. What about yourself? I like your tricking replays
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
I'm fine, getting back into things after my schools spirit week. We beat our rival school in football so that's nice. Have fun at homecoming game. Oh, and thanks, I'm no expert at parkour, the main problem I have is getting back into a run after a flip or trick but I have a somewhat of a decent idea of what I'm doing.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by Askijeki View Post
In an attempt to bump up the activity on this thread I'd like to ask everyone how their day is going?

Lol, I had a detention for not doing some Math homework. Teachers are the spawns of Satan.
That's an odd reason to get detention. Unless you didn't do a lot of math work and this is a consant problem.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by Askijeki View Post
That's an odd reason to get detention. Unless you didn't do a lot of math work and this is a consant problem.

Just 1 bit of work... ;l
I have a question...
Why are there so many inactive members in this clan?
Originally Posted by Kasmi View Post
Just 1 bit of work... ;l
I have a question...
Why are there so many inactive members in this clan?

people tend to get bored from a single game after 2-4 years, however good it is, most of em joined 2007-2009... so yea.
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by missuse View Post
people tend to get bored from a single game after 2-4 years, however good it is, most of em joined 2007-2009... so yea.

Ohh. I'm only curious because (No offense) but the member list looks cluttered with members who aren't active.
It actually explains their inactivity in the OP on the recruitment thread aswell as statest
that they are currently working to bring JollyR back to its former glory.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by Kasmi View Post
Ohh. I'm only curious because (No offense) but the member list looks cluttered with members who aren't active.

Not active in toribash but active in life. Here in Jolly we are pretty much family after so long. Can't just kick someone to the curb cause it looks 'cluttered'
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Imma buy a hit sound and make it just a really loud "PIRATES" Just for the hell of it. :P